AdvertisementsIn his statement and what he told the police while being investigated at the station, Seun said he never attempted stealing the phones, he was only taking the phones to his car and then bring out money before the sales rep raises alarm.
Although we are not saying, Mr Seun attempts stealing the phones but as a notable person he should have... SEE BELOW:
1) He should have just shut up the sales boy and tell him he is coming with the money for the phones.
2) He should have left the phones in the store while he got the money.
3) Or better still he should have told the sales boy to accompany him to the car as he got the money.
4) He should have begged the angry Ikeja boys beating him and show them the cash or his ATM card he intended to pay with.
5) He should have just send one of his PA or associates if truly he intended buying the phones.