Nollywood news + Naija Gist | Yoruba movies, Naijagist, Nigerian music, Naija news, Nigerian movies: Sad One As 14-Yr-Old Girl Dies After Using Her Phone While Bathing....

Sad One As 14-Yr-Old Girl Dies After Using Her Phone While Bathing....

Madison Coe,14,from Lubbock,Texas has died of electrocution while using her phone in the bathtub.It is believed that the death was caused either when
she plugged in her phone while in the tub or grabbing the phone while it was plugged.The deceased just graduated from eighth grade and her school officials has written a  letter to mourn the teenager.It reads;“It is with heavy hearts that Frenship Independent School District mourns the loss of Madison Coe. We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together,”

No comments:

Post a Comment