Bride’s Wedding Dress Catches Fire On Wedding Day

Bride’s Wedding Dress Catches Fire On Wedding Day

In a surprising turn of events, a bride's big day took an unexpected fiery twist. Instead of the traditional rice, guests at a spring wedding had to throw buckets of water after the bride's dress caught fire.

L.A. wedding artist and content creator, Bailey, captured the incident on her TikTok, which quickly went viral, amassing over 434,000 views. The video showed the newlyweds walking down an aisle adorned with lit candles, receiving applause from their guests.

Suddenly, a fierce flame ignited, briefly engulfing the bride, groom, and some guests. Bailey, who was live painting the event, shared her shock and relief that no one was hurt. "It's entertaining now, but at the time it was terrifying," she commented.

Bailey recounted that she was recording content for a painting timelapse when the fire broke out. She dropped her phone and rushed to help, grabbing a bucket of water to extinguish the flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment