Commotion As Fire Outbreaks At Yabatech Female Hostel Earlier This Morning [See Photos]

Earlier this morning, one of the female hostels (Bakasi Hostel) at Yaba College of Technology, Lagos state, was gutted by fire at about 5am which causes commotion among the female students.

It was reported that the fire wasn't serious at first, but because Fire Service didn't come on time, the fire then spread.
But thankfully no life was lost but a few people were injured, while students credentials and properties were burnt.
More photos after the cut:

No comments:

Post a Comment