Popular Actress Thanks God For Saving Her Life After Her Range Rover Sport Caught Fire From Her Generator [Photo]

She shared this story on-line and kept on thanking the Lord after her generator caught fire when her gate-man was refilling the tank of the generator while it was on.She also shared the photo of her affected Rang rover sport and captioned it:- 

 "The enemies have failed again. Thank God for life. This is what happens when you have a lazy gate-man ,he was putting fuel in a generator while on and it exploded and caught my car. What stopped him from putting the generator off before putting the fuel?I was lucky we were able to put it off otherwise the fuel tank would have exploded. It's well. No one should put fuel while an engine or generator is running,this gate-man was lucky to escape he would have been completely burnt. God with us #ThankGod for life". Thank God for her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment